Joel told me earlier that this is the best day of his life. He said "I got pancakes for breakfast! I finished SIX pages of math! and I rode my bike without training wheels for the first time!" Joel and Ethan went out to ride bikes earlier and Ethan decided to help Joel out. They weren't out there 10 minutes before Ethan ran in the house to tell us Joel was riding by himself. He can't figure out the turning thing yet, but so far, riding into the neighbors' yards and landing on their soft grass seems to be working for him.
2 comments:
Way to Go Guy!! What a big talented fella you are. Love ya.
Joel, did mommy tell you about her first bike? It was red and about 1 1/2 feet tall. She learned to ride pretty fast too. I'm proud of you Big Guy!
Post a Comment