Thursday, July 20, 2006

There'll be no living with her after this

(I'm loving these Pirate quotes)

Our party-obsessed toddler has announced her plans for her birthday: She wants a "dancing princess party." Her cake should be "pink with sprinkles." She must have a crown. As soon as we agreed that a princess party sounded like a good idea, she ran off to dress up in her princess gowns. She asked me if I was ready to go and pick up her friends and go to Chucky Cheese's.

No.

Our dancing princess will get 2 friends, not 12 at her party and she'll be dancing right here at home.

Isn't she just adorable? Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn said...

No fair - what'dya remove? :0

I like your new site! I'm gonna have to go look at color changes after I watch Pirates (again) when the kids go to bed. I need happy colors like yours.