Is she going to be a climber like Aunt Misty?
Ah, Autumn...the leaves, the cool mornings...the Changing of the Clothes and Sterilite Bin Swap.We did it a week or so ago. Same bins, even, though ours are gray.
I get nervous just looking at the picture. I'm afraid she is going to fall and knock her head, or the board she's climbing on is going to slide off and plop to the floor and scare her and pinch her fingers.
Looks like we have another climber on our hands. She is just too cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Is she going to be a climber like Aunt Misty?
Ah, Autumn...the leaves, the cool mornings...the Changing of the Clothes and Sterilite Bin Swap.
We did it a week or so ago. Same bins, even, though ours are gray.
I get nervous just looking at the picture. I'm afraid she is going to fall and knock her head, or the board she's climbing on is going to slide off and plop to the floor and scare her and pinch her fingers.
Looks like we have another climber on our hands. She is just too cute.
Post a Comment